Busy at work, tired at night: your head can use a treat.
A head massage can help relieve headaches caused by stress. To relieve the tension, you will receive extra attention to the base of the skull, near the hairline, because tension often accumulates in that area.
Often also the forehead and temples are included. With some people, a head massage can also help relieve symptoms of migraine-related headaches.
Benefits of a head massage:
- Increased circulation to the head;
- Promotion of healthy hair growth;
- Feeling of well-being;
- Possible reduction of wrinkles;
- Better sleep for the restless;
- Energetic feeling for those who feel tired.
|Description||60 MIN||90 MIN|
|Head Massage – Herbal hair oil treatment||€ 85,-||€ 120,-|